The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm becoming terrible at this

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 months since my last post. Actually, I've been gently reminded by several family members and friends so I have to admit I'm fully aware of my negligence. It has been a busy fall and winter (is it winter yet?). All I know is it's cold and I'm counting the days until we will be in Phoenix. And then I will start counting the days until spring.



Because I could write a book about the last few months in the Gradke household and I know I realistically only have your attention for about 20 seconds, here are some pictures to ooh and ahh over. As you with kids know, picking out pictures is no easy feat. Most of my pictures look like this:
































Thade's first day of Jr. High. His football team went almost undefeated (only lost 1 game) and he made the basketball team! He also is in an AP Math class and making good grades. We are very proud!




























We've attended a few sporting events. My least favorite: The Rangers (I hate baseball)























And my favorite, the suite at Cowboys Stadium. Not that I necessarily love football, but the convienence of an all you eat buffet and air conditioning can certainly make anything fun.



Last weekend we went to see "Ice" at the Gaylord Texan. It was 9 degrees in there. BRRRR.























































I'll throw this picture in for those that are stressed out about Reed choking Adalae in Pic #1. They do have their rare moments of peace.










Some museum in Dallas.






























Halloween. Adalae the parrot:





Reed AKA "Buzz Whiteyear"




Thade AKA "Cereal Killer" and his friends, Noelle and Carli























So, Reed has decided he doesn't need a nap anymore. He's only 2! I still lay him down, praying it's a phase, but after 5 months of no naps I should realize it's a lost cause. This is how we find him around 4pm on no nap days:






My future's so bright......










































No comments: