The Fam

The Fam

Monday, May 28, 2012

I have awesome friends


Thank you so much to everyone that helped us this weekend. We cannot express how humbled we are once again by the love of our friends.
We were able to complete our to do list on the house we need to sell. It is such a blessing to cross this item off our suddenly expanded to do list.

Kelly and Madison (Madison may have worked the hardest!)




My wonderful husband



Leslie Thomas who is responsible for the idea of re-staining all my kitchen cabinets!



My BFF Leslie Harrison, soon to be Leslie Pollard



Luke Alverson who painted a room by himself in a hour. Superman!



Cristi Robarts, one of my longest and bestest friends!


Ricky Lewis because he doesn't have anything better to do with a newborn and moving his own family to a new house.





My big boy Thade. Thade actually laid in the floor texting most of the time but we got a rare action shot!


Calista Railsback, painter extraordinaire!



Justin Pollard, Lowes errand runner and doorbell expert.


Chesley Walton, who can crawl around on the floor better than any preggo I've ever seen!




And thank you Jayce Alverson, Jennifer Belknap for bringing us snacks and Barbara for chasing my kids around all day. We love y'all and are so very thankful for the village God has put in our lives.

Oh and Happy 7th Anniversary today to Rustin and I! How about a week at the LaQuinta to celebrate?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: