The Fam

The Fam

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother of the year

Remember the picture from yesterday showing Reed entertaining himself while I took pictures of Adalae? Well, apparently Rustin left his ring on his clock radio antenna (great idea) and along with the power cords I allow my child to play with, Reed pulled the lamp and the radio off the nightstand. I find out last night that Rustin's ring is missing and Reed was obviously the last person near it.

So, I just returned from the radiology office because I thought Reed swallowed the ring. Mind you, this is AFTER I dug through his man-poop diaper to see if he passed it. After the circus (taking 2 babies to doctor and xray) was over, Rustin's ring thankfully was NOT in Reed's tummy or intestines. I found it within 10 minutes of returning home in Reed's laundry hamper.

No comments: