The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Picture time


First things first, here are some recent pictures of the kiddos.
















Cute picture right??



This is what Reed did to entertain himself for the time it took me to get her picture with her eyes open and arms NOT flailing this morning.






Blogging has definitely gone to the birds for me. As I sit here at 12noon, I am attempting to make a quick post while Reed is napping and I am eating my lunch while bouncing Adalae's bouncer because she doesn't like to sleep alone. Oh, did I mention my lunch? Lunch consists of me dipping Reed's crust from his sandwich into a jar of peanut butter. Maybe I'll have time for a quick salad later. I shouldn't complain about being too busy to eat and believe me I don't. Two pregnancies in 2 years has definitely added some pounds. But I'm working on it and it's a great excuse to get the kids out for long walks every day.
I learned something interesting about my husband this weekend. I truly believe he would starve (or be severely obese from fast food) if it were not for me. I was making an attempt to cook dinner (spaghetti of all the easy things) and Adalae needed to be nursed and Reed was latched on to my leg. So, I ask Rustin to brown the meat for me. He actually asked me how to brown meat? I guess I should know better since the time (thank goodness I walked in) he was going to make his mother's famous "BBQ cups" and I saw him spooning raw hamburger meat into biscuits and was planning to bake for 10-13 minutes and NOT get e coli.

Staying home with a 14 month old and 2 week old has been a ton of fun. It's very, very busy but I'm loving it thus far. We have our good and bad days but they are mostly good. I get up everyday and thank God for my awesome children, husband, family and friends. It has certainly helped that the spaghetti is the only meal I've had to cook since Adalae's arrival. My friends and family have taken care of every dinner so far. And I'm loving all the pink stuff people send us. We play a lot of dress up around here :)


Love you all and thank you!































No comments: