The Fam

The Fam

Monday, February 9, 2009

Where have all my snacks gone?

This morning I go to the cupboard for a Special K bar to find the entire value size box I bought one short week ago is gone. Also gone are the dozen teddy graham packs, 6 pack of cheese and crackers, and dozen pack of Baked Cheetos snacks I bought the same day. As we get in the car, I'm silently pondering the possibility of sleep-eating in the middle of the night since my Nanny is way too skinny to get away with eating all that snack food and I can't lose weight by starvation. Then Rustin asks me if I knew the amount of food Thade takes to school these days? Apparently, along with 3 Nerf guns, Rustin found 5 variety snack items in his back-pack this morning and Thade has been snack-supplier to all his friends at school.

We have been busy having lots of fun this month! We hosted a Superbowl party 2 weekends ago and I hosted a lingerie shower at my house on Saturday. Now I have Reed's birthday party on Feb 21st (also at my house), hosting a couples shower Feb 28th, heading to see Leah in Austin March 1st, then Mexico for Spring Break. Whew.

One of my best friends is getting married and she definitely deserves all the fun and blessings in the world! (thus showers, showers)

Lingerie Party/The Hostesses:



Me and the Bride to Be!



Superbowl party pictures:
























No comments: