The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Toenails: Torture!

So, beach vacation day #3 started off with a toe injury that sent me to urgent care. I had to have my big toenail removed. Defintely the 2nd most painful experience of my life. I may have drawn blood from Rustin. All I know is poor guy had to pry my fingers out of his hand. Can't go in the sand, have to cancel my ballet class, yada yada. At least I fulfilled my bucket list item of driving the scooter at Target.













Check out the toe sock. Matches my finger sock quite well. Since
Memorial Day, I've sprained a shoulder tubing, injured my knee and wrist running, my hand/finger sliding off a dock, and now this. Maybe I just shouldn't leave the bed. Ever.

I know I'll have way more interesting pics from vacation to share than pitiful me on a scooter. Oh, except I haven't taken one yet. (I'll get right on that) Newport Beach is lovely as always. Perfect weather, beautiful beaches and great company. The kids are having a blast, I'm getting a tan, and my toenail will
grow back so I shouldn't complain. But it still does hurt like, well, getting your toenail ripped out so I suppose I'll whine anyway!



No comments: