The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband


To Rustin:

I'm so glad you were born on this day 32 years ago. I think my life would suck be much different if your mom decided enough is enough! after your brothers. Who would let the kids in bed with us? (they definitely know better than to show their face on mom's side at 2am). Who would find songs for me on iTunes? (nope - I never learned iTunes). Who would coach our sweaty teenager's basketball team? (um, when they make wine tasting a sport, I'm all in!). Who would tell me about the awesome TV shows I should be watching? (Breaking Bad most recently thank you very much). Who would play golf with such a pitiful and dreadful skilled, accomplished and somewhat charasmatic woman such as myself? Who would shave my right armpit in the shower when I didn't have use of my left hand? (I'm sure in your humbleness you are silently begging me to stop here) So- most importantly, who would love me just the way I am in just the perfect way? You are my best friend. I love you.

Your wife











No comments: