The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pooping barbie dogs

I saw this ridiculousness on TV today and I could NOT.stop.laughing.  I mean, seriously, if a pooping doll wasn't enough, will people actually buy this crap?  And if I've offended you because you've already bought this crap (literally), well then I just can't apologize.  I just can't.

 
Which got me thinking about some other pretty amazingly bad toys I've come across in my day.  Like the Lightening Reaction Extreme Game. 
What is the goal of this game?  To not get electrocuted.  What do you win?  The right to not get electrocuted.  Believe it or not, I actually know people Rustin who shall remain nameless who have played this game.  There is not enough chardonnay in the world to get me grabbing one of those electrical surge conduits.

And what about the Skip It?  Remember this toy?
Hey kid, no friends to jump rope with?  I'll play with you.  We will have lots of fun.  Oh, and if you fail to jump over me, I'll slap you in the leg.  And hard.

Jacks.
Here's how you play Jacks. Go to the park. Set your jacks on the ground and make like you are having fun (you won't really be having fun, but play along). When another boy comes along with a much cooler toy, throw the little ninja-star jacks in his face and take his toy.

In unrelated news, we have a name for baby girl; Rowan Lane.  Here we are starting the 3rd trimester at 28 weeks.





Baby girl is healthy despite my "advance maternal age" status!





No comments: