The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Don't laugh, Daddy dressed me

I generally do not allow Rustin to dress the children, unless for bed. For instance, he dressed Reed on Saturday. He dressed him in a long sleeve polo shirt and sweat pants.

Reed's PJs are all stacked neatly in his drawer with matching tops and pants and we still end up with this last night (and countless others):

Or this, which happens to be Adalae's sleeper that was accidentally placed in Reed's drawer. The neck was actually stretched so far down and poor Reed had to stand on his tip-toes to avoid choking. I'm not even sure how Rustin managed to stuff his arms and legs in, much less button the thing.


Reed loves these sunglasses. He wears them to play and watch TV.

2 comments:

The Potts Family said...

I don't even leave the pajamas up to Jay. He doesn't understand why I think they have to match. But they must! It bothers me if they don't. OCD

Jill Atkinson said...

do you also have to dress rustin?