The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hair and house

Tonight after dinner I thought I would perform a "quick trim" of Reed's hair.







I should have known I'm no match for a squirming 2 year old. Reed's cut went from a "trim" to "mullet" to "bowl" to "take a little more off the back" and then finally "give up":





I'm so sad. I feel like I amputated some vital part of my poor son. I know it will grow back but not soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

On a positive note, Rustin and I made an offer on a house that was accepted today. We are very excited and expect you all to visit us this summer. In addition, we are about to venture into landlord territory and lease our current home. If you know anyone looking for a 4 bdrm house with pool in Bedford, send them our way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a new house!! Can't wait to see it! Suz

Vanson's Mom said...

I LOVE the new haircut. He looks just like Rustin now! Congrats on the new house!