The Fam

The Fam

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sugar Rush

By 7:30 this morning I have eaten 2 large mint chocolate cookies and a cupcake. I now feel like I did when I took those minithins in Middle school. A little hyper, but mostly nauseous. What is it with pregnancy?? I would never eat a cupcake at 7:30 in the morning otherwise!



Last night I made taco soup. I loved it, but I love everything I cook. I later found a full bowl sitting in the sink. I asked my oldest, Thade, "so you didn't like the soup"? He almost cried and went to his room afraid "I was mad at him". Funny thing is, I was happy to see him upset because it means he doesn't want to disappoint me!! Does that make me a bad mom?



Speaking of Thade, we got news this week he needs to have eye surgery. It is scheduled for Jan 23rd. Thade has strabismus, diagnosed at 18 months. He wants the surgery and is not nervous about it at this point.


Reed made up for his naughty bed-time behavior last night by crashing at 7:30 and sleeping until 6:30 this morning!!! I felt so good this morning, I even called my mother on my in to the office geared up for a usually long chat.



I handed out Christmas cards at the office this week because I'm too cheap to spend an extra $4 to mail them to my co-workers. Someone told me this morning we should model. If only they knew that the part of my shirt you can't see had spit up on it and I didn't even have the last few buttons done because my pop belly was busting out.







Lastly, my boobs have gotten so big that my seat belt chokes me because it has no where to go but OVER them. I love growing babies.

No comments: