The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Turkey Coma

Well, I didn't actually have turkey on Christmas, but I did have Ribeye. And I have to say, the cow affects me much the same. We have been in Phoenix since Sunday night, and I have taken a nap every day here so far. I'm having flashbacks to preschool. Yesterday was Christmas. Rustin got me some kickin Ugg boots. Only one problem, they are TWO sizes too small. I know what you are saying, it's the thought that counts. Well, don't men THINK to check their wife's shoe size when planning to buy them shoes? But really, he did good. Only problem is every store I've called and/or gone to doesn't have this shoe in my size. Apparently, clown's are the only women in this country besides myself that wear a size 10.



Thade got his WII and loves it.
Did you know that, other than babysitting your children, the WII can tell you how "fit" you are? Rustin's fitness age was 59. I'm afraid to take the test myself. I'm sure it would say I've been dead for a while.



My personal favorite gift of them all is the new "Tickle Me Elmo Extreme Special Addition" Santa brought Reed. It really is hilarious. I also found this adorable hat for $1.

1 comment:

Biddy said...

i guess that makes me and my size 11's the head clown...