The Fam

The Fam

Monday, December 31, 2007

puke, planes, party!

Yesterday we arrived home from Phoenix. The flight was uneventful, besides the poop diaper I changed in front of some poor young couple sitting near us. You know you love another more than yourself when you will perform such an atrocity in your lap. Oh, and the matter of the puke. Not spit up, but full-blown spewing vomit.


In the car seat and my leg.






On the floor and my bag and jacket.









And perhaps my favorite part, in my shoe.




I was lucky enough to get to walk in that shoe for another 2 hours before arriving home.

Reed got so much stuff, we had to go today and buy and "organizer". Here is Reed 5 minutes after discovery:



He is working on getting every single toy out before moving on to the next bin.


Reed has been cranky lately. I think it's his teeth. He will chew on ANYTHING and here is proof:

Today is New Year's Eve. Thade is still out of town and sounds like he will be partying more than his parents this year. We have thus far spent the day doing yard work, laundry and some painting. Our big plans tonight consist of dinner and picking up toys. We were invited to a party except it starts after my bedtime. I'm loving this vacation though. One more day before back to work!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Biddy said...

is it truly your goal in life, ok, this post, to make me vomit!?

Heather Gradke said...

as long as you don't vomit on me. I got enough of that going on already!