The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Adalae Reese update

Adalae Reese should make her official appearance April 22. This date is more than a week before my due date so I don't expect her to come before we plan to induce. I have the best Dr. I know many of you out there will say, "let nature take it's course, she'll come when she's ready, blah, blah, blah". Well, if I let nature take it's course, I would surely have 11 children by now. Let's just say I'm not that "natural woman". I want the labor drugs. I want the processed baby food. I want the disposable diapers that take 100 years to disintegrate in the land fills. I want the good ole Butt paste or Desitin diaper rash cream. And, I want to know what day my baby will be born so I can adjust my work and schedule accordingly.

1 comment:

Biddy said...

oh my god i hate you!!

anyway, bring on the disposable diapers and gerber baby food! i will never be the mom that does cloth diapers, natural childbirth, and makes my own baby food from the vegetables i grow in my organic garden.

never