The Fam

The Fam

Monday, April 14, 2008

Need another reason to induce?

This is an email I just got from my brother-in-law Regan.

"Natalie and I have been at the hospital since 11 last night. they made us walk around the hospital for an hour before admitting her. She was given the epidural around 2am and has just now fallen asleep. she is EXHAUSTED. I slept for about 3 hours. They put her on a drug that starts with a p (I'm sure you all know what it is) and then broke her water about 20 minutes ago. Pray that she can get some sleep for an hour or two before the baby comes. I'll let you know more later."

Going into labor is for the birds! (God, please do not strike random labor down on me for saying that.)

However, let me tell you, I hope this baby waits until next Tuesday. It really doesn't fit into my schedule to have a baby this week. I have a manicure and pedicure scheduled for Friday. Thade's birthday at Skate Town on Sunday. Dinner with Leslie on Wednesday.
Plus, I'd much rather go in at 7, have a baby 6-7 hours later and have a nice hospital dinner. There will plenty of time for sleepless nights after our little angel arrives.

Good luck Natalie, I feel for you girl! We can't wait to meet baby Haven!

1 comment:

Biddy said...

mmmm hospital dinner.

the baby was Kiley. ethan is tee tiny compared to her!