The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WII, o WII, o where have you been?

Thade comes back today! This means the WII also makes it's return and debut into the Gradke household. If anyone does not have one, I highly suggest you purchase one. Or steal one since you still can't find them in the stores. OR, you can pay double for one on Ebay (I know this because we sold the extra one we bought).

Why didn't someone think of this before. What a gold mine! I, for one, will purchase this when it comes out. I mean, come on, no one likes to "sweat to the oldies" with Richard or "thighmaster" with Suzanne. And most days, I would rather someone vomit on me than actually step foot in the gym that I have dedicated 4 years of monthly dues to. Let's face it, we would all rather sit on the couch with a bag of potato chips, candy, or tub of Crisco than exercise. I am looking forward to the release of WII fit, and spending my work-outs fighting Count Bleck who has recently arranged a marriage between Princess Peach and Bowser while simultaneously nursing my baby and forming rock-hard abs.

I plan to do a post soon of the differences between men and women. But I will offer one obvious difference. Is there another woman out there that would spend even 5 minutes watching ESPN classic? I mean, it's not like Friend's re-runs. Who in their right mind wants to watch a basketball game from 20 years ago?

My friend and I Stacy had a conversation last week about bras. She has hooks in her bathroom and bedroom that she randomly hangs her bras on. And doesn't think they should be put away when she has a party. I say the lingerie should be put up if you have company.

Well, I hate to say I told you so:

No comments: