The Fam

The Fam

Monday, January 21, 2008

A birthday to remember

This is hilarious.



This morning I get up and am stoked since today is a holiday and Rustin is home, I don't have to get kids ready and dropped off this morning. I get out of my house so early, I even get to stop at Starbucks and still arrive to work by 7:20am. I'm thinking to myself how much I can get done this morning! So, I walk to my office door and the locks have been changed! I end up waiting for 45 minutes for our operations gal to get here. Actually, I didn't wait the whole 45 minutes, I dropped off Thade's prescription at Walgreens. While sitting in the drive-thru pharmacy waiting on the girl that decided to take lunch between taking my credit card and getting Thade's prescription to me, I can't help but overhear the car next to me talking to another pharmacist. His prescriptoin costs $89.99, so of course the next conversation is about insurance.
Random guy in mercedes, "This isn't covered by insurance?"
14 year old pharmacist, "No, sir Aetna doesn't cover you anymore"
Random guy, "I'm on my wife's insurance. She should be in your system."
14 year old, "OK, what is her date of birth?"
Random guy, "Um, Um, UM" BUSTED
He really could not remember his wife's birthday. He ended up paying $89.99 for his prescription that probably would have otherwise cost a $10 co-pay but do you blame him for not calling his wife to ask her birthday!?? He deserves to pay full price!

4 comments:

swarren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swarren said...

I'll read your blog in a minute....the Hitler thig is HI-LAR-I OUS!!!!!

Biddy said...

ok that is hilarious!!

so, um, cuz with TWO degrees...is there a misspelled word in your header on purpose?? :-)

Heather Gradke said...

Umm, yes, I'm sure if you look closely like my husband does, you will find many, many errors, grammatical mistakes, and subliminal messages.