The Fam

The Fam

Friday, January 25, 2008

Evil Eye






Thade says he has an "evil eye". He also told me I was going to ruin his eyes by taking this photo with the flash on. Since, he has managed to play 13 consecutive hours of WII play and guitar hero so I guess he's doing just fine. We had our post-op appointment and the Dr. says his eyes look perfect. No more wandering eye. Along with Thade's post-op appointment, we got to visit Reed's Dr. Reed has yet another ear infection. I'm afraid his ears will rot off soon. I now have 2 kids to administer antibiotics to 2x daily plus Thade's eye drops 3x per day. I haven't remembered to take my pre-natals in over a week so wish me luck keeping my kids alive this week.




I think we've decided on Adalae Reese for the name. You are welcome to give your feedback and I am welcome to delete/ignore you.




Not much activity on the house showing this week. I'm sure the weather doesn't help. I have, however, found many homes I want to move to. So, any of you want to buy my house?




Remember those "kickin" one size DOES NOT fit all Ugg boots Rustin got me for Christmas? Well, I got my size! And they are so comfy.




The laces also make a good teething toy for Reed.






Well Reed just blew out his diaper in my lap so toodles for now.

2 comments:

Biddy said...

where did you come up with Adalae? interesting...

i was hoping y'all would go with an H name like Hannah (you know reed and rustin, hannah and heather)....

would you call her adalae or addie?

love the boots by the way!

Heather Gradke said...

I just liked it and liked it before I found out Reed was a boy. I like Addy for short but I love Adalae also. So, in other words, undecided.