The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Randomness

Has anyone seen this? Two guys tried to wheel their DEAD roommate to check cashing store to cash his Social Security Check. I know it's a bit morbid, but I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read the article.

Last night Rustin and I had dinner at JRs without the kids. This is such a rare occurrence, I actually took a shower and rolled my hair! JRs is one of those places you have to make a reservation, can't wear flip flops, t-shirts or a gorilla costume. It's fancy! Within the first 35 minutes upon arrival, I had already made 2 bathroom trips. Little Girl Gradke loves to kick my bladder constantly. I had to hold it again for the last 15 minutes we were there just because I was too embarrassed to walk by the 10 tables yet AGAIN to the restroom. I'm sure I seemed like a bulimic pregnant woman to the casual observer.

Thade has made the decision to be baptized. He will take the plunge (no pun intended) on Feb 24th. We are so very proud of you Thade!

No comments: