The Fam

The Fam

Monday, January 7, 2008

Tupperware Party






This is how Reed entertains himself while I cook dinner.


I plan to show him how to cook with them next.





Reed's PJ had this bath in Phoenix. I absolutely love it so much I came home and purchased one immediately. It sits on your sink perfectly and works famously for all you fellow pregnant moms of infants that can no longer comfortably bend over to tie your shoe, much less bend over a bath tub and wrestle a wriggly 10 month old for bath-time. Oh, and the mohawk was just for fun.


This is the game of Risk we started tonight. As you can see, it appears Thade (red) is winning. This is because both Rustin and I are SO competetive, we only attack each other. I guess we figure we can knock Thade out later but I think it's going to come back to bite us.
Thanks Natalie for the game!

1 comment:

Biddy said...

tee hee so cute! love the mohawk!