The Fam

The Fam

Monday, September 15, 2008

More Salsa Please



I know by posting these pictures, I will make many of you insanely jealous of the quality of photos my camera phone takes.

We have recently discovered that Reed loves salsa. He will eat ANYTHING if he can dip it in salsa. He dips his quesadilla, chips, beans and shredded cheese. Yes, I did say pinto beans and shredded cheese.
Here he is getting started. After I failed to notice he was out of food, he proceeds to pick up his spoon and scoop spoonfuls into his mouth.

I realize this and give him more quesadilla which he promptly begins to dip and suck the salsa off.

Yes, Reed ate this entire bowl of salsa by himself. He was very close to licking the bowl when I had to physically separate him from the table and take him outside because of the major meltdown he had to be away from his salsa bowl.
I'm sure Nanny was very thankful to me regarding our food choices during diaper time the next day.
Thade played his first game on Saturday. He played quarterback in Hurrican Ike aftermath with SIDEWAYS rain, mud and wind. They lost but he played great! I was very proud of him and it almost makes me sad to see him leading a football team. He seems so independent, ok well he IS so independent.

Anyhow, that's it for now before I go all sentimental on ya'll.