The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thade's Essay

It's getting increasingly difficult to post from home. Courtesy of Reed, the space bar, m, n, b, and v keys are all now missing from our laptop. Lovely.

Thade brought this essay home from English class today. The task was to use his vocabulary words in a paragraph.

My Dad is a great person. I can attest to it even though his decisions can be contestable. He's still very great. He thinks I'm very loquacious at school. He gives me a lot of eloquent speeches. You can say he's got a skill in oratory speaking.

The funniest (saddest) part? There were at least 2 words in that paragraph that I didn't immediately know the meaning.

I tried to get a picture of Reed and Adalae. This is what you get after 42 pictures. As you can see, Adalae is on the verge of a breakdown. The next 12 pictures are of her screaming and Reed attempting to place her pacifier in her mouth.




On the other hand, Adalae was picture perfect this day:

No comments: